Puppy (Was Re: [Wolves] List)

Steve Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed Apr 13 17:21:00 BST 2005

On 13 Apr 2005, at 13:50, Katherine Goodwin wrote:
> Bob actually did that once.  I was upstairs, and bob, my laptop and
> our housemate were
> downstairs. (Laptop charging, not in use)
> I hear quite a big bang, and run downstairs to see what's wrong, to
> find a very scared and
> confused looking dog.

yup, one of our rabbits once chewed a power cable to a compaq that had
20something volts and a couple of hundred milliamps on one of the wires
she must have got a shock because she was very quiet for a couple of
days and I can testify it had got a kick because I got shocked a few
times before I taped it up ;-)

Another thing to watch with puppies is you don't leave any valuable
paper work or books around because when they are desperate they will
piss on anything that looks like their training toilet at this stage.
I was lucky with jake he was fully trained and going to the toilet on
command before 10 weeks.  My ex-gf had a dachund and an german shepherd
and the sausage dog was untrainable it was both strong willed and
stupid a terrible combination I hope banger has some brains in his
breeding or you will be paying a fortune on training classes ;-)

sparkes