[Wolves] Chris : Midlands Today

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Thu Apr 14 18:54:58 BST 2005

> I wonder if Chris has readings of warming up old
> pizza? ;-)
>

> sparkes

No. Sorry. I feel like such a failure...

I did once talk to a guy who was investigating the
health effects of mobile phones who claimed that the
radiation your average microwave puts out into the
kitchen is thousands of time higher then that
detectable standing at the bottom of a phone mast.
Remember to film all microwave experiments from a safe
distance, wearing a lead suit, after making your will
and having signed a form indemnifying Zanusi from all
damages claims first...

chris (not the one off the telly though)