[Wolves] Ubuntu - Flavour of the Month or Year??

Larry Tomkins ls.tomkins at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 21 01:13:19 BST 2005

Hello
I have tried ubuntu and had difficulty getting some
things working. I then found SimplyMepis which is also
a debian based distro and did a far better job of
recognising hardware, it seems to be quite fast
compared with others and whats more I like it.
Not as pretty as some others but it works and thats
the important thing for me
Larry T