[Wolves] The (Ginger) Book is on slashdot

Stuart Langridge stuart.langridge at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 13:57:12 BST 2005

> Apart from buying you beer, or handing you a stash of used notes, is
> there any way we can buy the book and increase your share of the proceeds?

Yep. Buy it from SitePoint directly. You get a poster too, I believe.
On the other hand, I'm not in this for the money, and it'll be cheaper
for you to buy it from Amazon. It'd probably be cheaper to buy it from
Amazon *and* buy me a pint, if you felt the need to do that sort of
thing.

> I've also sort of stumbled onto CherryPy lately, which looks quite
> interesting.

It is indeed interesting, although it is merely one of the plethora of
Python web frameworks...

sil