[Wolves] Enemy territory and sound card issues

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Tue Aug 16 10:28:42 BST 2005

Thanks for the replies lads. Have been fraggin away all last night. I also got
quake 3 to work with rocket arena, I used to play that for hours online with
quake 2, and even a little quake ctf (original threewave).

I was wondering what are good sites that offer advise to getting your games
working with linux, i.e binaries etc. I ain't really interested in winex or
cedega or whatever they are calling it these days.

Thanks again.

--
Matt
(roundyz)