[Wolves] linux certification

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 13:10:32 BST 2005

On Wednesday 17 August 2005 12:38, Katherine Goodwin wrote:

> Once I've finished working out my notice, one thing I want to do is get
> a moodle site up and running (it is installed and I have started
> creating content) that I can put various
> training courses on.  The idea is twofold, that if I can get some help
> maintaining it we can run online courses for the community, but that I can
> also use it as a forum to get some people who want that bit more and are
> willing to pay.

Moodle Site!

Where do they get these names from? its basically Mambo isn't it? I've been
playing with Mambo for the last three weeks hoping to put something up very
soon.

> Glad to see there's interest.  I think that's another topic of
> conversation for tonight.

Hm, I may pop along although it will be very late after dropping the wife off.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing,