[Wolves] Wednesday's meeting and a talk

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 14:33:26 BST 2005

On Thursday 25 August 2005 13:16, Stuart Langridge wrote:

> > So you have the necessary "gear" ? e.g. projector/laptop/screen etc?
>
> Nope. I was going to ask about that next, if people were interested in a
> talk :)
>
> We'd need a projector and a laptop and a screen, I think...

I  am willing to donate (give in perpetuity) to the Wolvs-LUG an IBM 600e PII
366 128MB Laptop it has no sound but is running Kubuntu happily.

If you want it I can drop it off at Dave Goodwins (if thats OK with you Dave?)

If its not wanted thats OK too.

No catches, just an act of good faith.

--
Regards