[Wolves] Updating remote pc

Wayne Morris wayne at machx.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 17:22:20 GMT 2005

My server (which i haven't looked at since I installed FC1 over Redhat 8
some 10 months ago) has not got
rpm
yum
apt-get
installed on it when I came to update it earlier.

Dunnow whether they were never installed by FC or whether they have
vanished due to some  cyber terrorist  who
doesn't beleive in rpm install.

The pc also doesn't have a cdrom , so updating via disc would be a bit
of a pain to organise.

I only want to add ImageMagik, preferably by using ssh from another pc.

What are my options? Find and install one of the above from a zipped
file and 'make' and then use it to grab ImageMagik?

Any other suggestions?