[Wolves] SuSE and more odd stuff...

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 20:25:32 GMT 2005

Hi Kevan

I have to say that I have not had any problems with my
SuSE 9.2. The problems I had so far have been
incorrect tweaking on my part. There was the issue of
the manuals, btu I ad that with 9.0 just the same. The
standard apps that install with SuSe the first time
round are all there so it may be an issue with the
packaging of the extra software. I don't know. But my
SuSE is stable and strong. I have not installed any
apps that did not come with SuSE.

I think you may have issues with the Win partition, I
think Peter mentioned this. I have a clean Linux
machine so that might explain some things.

Have you tried changing the default download location
in Firefox to the SuSe partition?

Mo