[Wolves] SuSE and more odd stuff...

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 13:56:11 GMT 2005

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:06:19 +0000, Peter Cannon
<peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> Kevan has managed to get me paranoid.

I'm not alone then :-)  I've been getting more and more paranoid about
this problem.  I realise that I am fairly new to Linux but I have been
learning stuff for heaven's sake.  Then this happens and I start to
question my own abilities.  Except I really do not think I am at
fault.  Something is seriously wrong with SuSE 9.2 regarding
permissions.

I have some fairly important stuff on my SuSE PC at the moment and
while I have every faith in not losing it I do not have faith in being
able to access it or move it as I want.  So, I shall be moving stuff
via one of my e-mail accounts - it's a stand alone PC - then wiping
9.2 and putting 9.1 back on.  This will have to wait a couple of days
though as I am up to my neck in voluntary work.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street