[Wolves] Linux Display

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 19:50:42 GMT 2005

Hi folk

There is a three panel glass case diplay at Dudley
Library that I can use free of charge. I am going to
put togther a display about Linux. The display case is
not that big so the content will have to be quite
punchy and short.

The title will be LINUX in big letters, and spread
across the display the key things about Linux e.g  a
"Did you know that....", info about OpenOffice,
security, best linux websites, etc. I will print and
cut out Tux because it will be a good eye
catcher(unless someone has already got one:-).

Any thoughts, posters about Linux (A4 size), or clips
that you may have that I could use will be
appreciated.

I havn't forgotten about the Linux event, I am getting
the ingredients before I start cooking! I will keep
you posted.

Cheers

Mo