[Wolves] Web Site

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 15:56:37 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 23 February 2005 15:32, Adam Sweet wrote:

> Alas some parts of that section need re-writing or
> updating now and some parts I never got around to
> writing at all, though I still plan to.
>
> Good on you anyway Peter :)

Cheers bud

I'm a bit fed up with it now, I started out very enthusiastic perhaps I didn't
think it through enough.

I don't think theres much value to it.

I suppose I could do a blog but I don't know how. If what I see on my account
is right I don't think I have the space, at least I wont have in a few months
time.

Originally I thought £30.00 for 200MB was a good deal now I'm not so sure.
I currently have 198.5MB of free space and the b2evolution will take 6.84MB so
the free space will get eaten up pretty quick.

I don't know how to do one anyway, mind you I could always create an HTML page
and just add stuff to that as a sort of cheepo blog. :D

--

Regards,
Peter Cannon.
peter at cannon-linux.co.uk