[Wolves] Web Site

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed Feb 23 16:04:23 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 15:56 +0000, Peter Cannon wrote:

>I suppose I could do a blog but I don't know how. If what I see on my account
>is right I don't think I have the space, at least I wont have in a few months
>time.

install wordpress and you won't run out of 200mb for a while ;-)  The
data is stored in a database and the actual code won't take up that much
space I don't think you have anything to worry about for a good few
months ;-)

If you go for wordpress hunt down spaminator it's currently killing
about 30 spam comments a day on my blog and must really piss off
spammers since it keeps them waiting on responces.

sparkes