[Wolves] Linux supported by Demon

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jan 9 08:38:14 GMT 2005

On Saturday 08 January 2005 20:47, Andy Wootton wrote:

> I lost email earlier today so I went to Demon's web site.
>
> They have always had a fairly healthy attitude to Linux
> because their internal techies like it, but look at
> 'Software Specifications' at:
> http://www.demon.net/businessbroadband/total.html
>
> 'Officially' supported! Wow. Is that change I smell in the air?

Wow, if thats true it will be the biggest turn around since Paul's conversion
on the road to Damascus!

Demon, as their name suggests, has the worst rep in the ISP industry I
personally have changed hundreds of customers over the last six years from
Demon to either us (Centro-Webnet) or another provider. All of these
conversions have been:

1. Windows based.
2. At their request e.g. "I'm sick to death of my ISP I'm looking for a better
service"

I have no knowledge of their Linux capabilities/commitment but I'm glad they
helped you :-)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon