[Wolves] Suse Pro 9.2 AKA Mo killed my Modem

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Fri Jan 14 11:24:56 GMT 2005

Did you guys manage to get this fixed at all?

Reason  I ask is that I've kept 9.1 Pro on my machine, but have been upgrading
to KDE 3.3 via the SuSE ftp packages and on my last upgrade I too lost all
the system sounds.  Had a quick mooch on the buglist over at KDE and it
appears as though I'm not the only one - someone has registered the same
problem against KNotify.

Any workarounds or pointers you could provide would be welcomed ;-)
--
Regards,

Pete Evans