[Wolves] OT: restaurants in/near Wolves

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Fri Jan 21 20:00:35 GMT 2005

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 04:03:23PM -0000, MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a posh restaurant in or near Wolves, suitable
> for Valentine's Day? I want somewhere really decent but am not sure I can
> get back to Wolves, from work, in time to get over to Birmingham.

I've heard good things about the Fox at Shipley, and Penn Cottage isn't too
bad either.

Just a thought on stuff like this, why don't we have a section on the website
for such things? Reviews of local amenities, directions etc? Sort of gathering
knowledge in the community?

Lee

leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136
You can never break the chain
There is never love without pain - Secret Touch, Rush