[Wolves] OT: restaurants in/near Wolves

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Fri Jan 21 20:07:03 GMT 2005

Lee Parkes wrote:

> I've heard good things about the Fox at Shipley, and Penn Cottage isn't too
> bad either.

The Fox keeps changing hands (plus I once had a really bad meal there)
but the next pub down the Bridgenorth Rd (not the one just in Claverly
but the next one) has a really good resturant.  In fact all the good
resturants in the area I can't remember the name of ;-)

The only time I ate at Penn Cottage it was awful but lots of people seem
to like it.

> Just a thought on stuff like this, why don't we have a section on the website
> for such things? Reviews of local amenities, directions etc? Sort of gathering
> knowledge in the community?

sounds like a wiki idea to me, anyone up for organising this?

> Lee

sparkes