[Wolves] Cheap mono Laser at PC World

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 16:45:50 GMT 2005

On Thursday 27 January 2005 15:47, Kevanf1 wrote:

> That sounds like my next door neighbour.  I have lost count of the
> number of times I have ended up reformatting his hard drive in total
> desperation.  I put Ad-Aware and Spy bot on for him so what happens?

Spy Bot is add ware don't use it!!!

The best product use you already have won/got use Webroots Spy Sweeper its the
best plus it will check itself for updates (it will ask you first mind).

Don't ever, ever be tempted to use the On-Line scans that are offered (I cant
speak for Webroots on-line scan) they will put stuff on your system.

Spy sweeper is the best, it works, its the only one I sell (at a disgusting
markup) you can get it off the web for $29.00 about £18.00

--
Regards,
Peter Cannon.
peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk