[Wolves] Just in from Reuters

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 10:42:15 GMT 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:09:57 +0000, Tim Humpherson
<tim.humpherson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmmm, a shilling in an ageing electic meter?  Didn't know his meter
> uses a bigger 10p sized coins!?  :-p
>
> Ask him to upgrade his meter to "linux-run" electronic meter, and
> that'll be the day, if anyone ever did make one as such?!
>
> Regards
>

> Tim

Kim (my wife) and I used to live in a bedsit many, many, many years
ago.  We couldn't afford the extortionate prices the landlord charged
for electricity - they can set the meter to what they want you know
quite legally.  So I bypassed the supply and we got free power for
months.  I put 50p in the meter about once or twice a week and told
the landlord we didn't spend much time at home.  It was a complex of
bedsits and all the electic was aon a single main meter with each
besdsit having it's own spur supply.  All very dangerous but the guy
was a prat.  I want to use stronger language even now but am
restraining myself.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer