[Wolves] Linux in schools

Mark Ellse me at chaseacademy.com
Sun Jan 30 22:31:39 GMT 2005

Andy,

I am very happy to give any help/advice, and even visit the school. But
remember that school licences for Windows are not very expensive. It
might be worth trying to slip into Open Source via OpenOffice, and a
linux server.

Remember that the school will have a few bits of 'educational software'
using Windows.

Again, happy to help in any way I can.

Mark