[Wolves] Shallow seems to be the hardest word

Kelly, Martin Martinkelly at wlv.ac.uk
Fri Jul 1 09:40:24 BST 2005

I gave Xandros 3 a go the other day....hmmmm, now they have improved
since I was a beta tester for them.  Everything just worked.  I have
to say that if anybody asks for a recommended Linux distro for a
newcomer (or somebody wanting to swap from Microsoft) I will have to
push them towards Xandros.  I still prefer my SuSE but this was very
nice....especially watching a DVD film without having to faff about
:-)

Shallow?  Of course, I don't care, sorry.
--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

Being shallow, means never having to say you're sorry.

Mart ;)