[Wolves] Re: ooo

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Mon Jul 4 12:20:47 BST 2005

On Monday 04 July 2005 12:04, roundyz wrote:

> Takes 13 secs to open on 1265MB RAM, Fedora core under KDE.
> I use Kword myself. Its great for letters and reports,etc. I think OOO
> takes itself too seriously. Trys very hard to match features of M$ office.
> Fat office suite, so will OOO.
> Shame really, they should try to lean it up a bit, I sugget the slim fast
> diet ;)

Yep I agree with you, I don't think OS i.e. Fedora-or-whatever has anything to
do with it I think its all down to oOo.

Actually FC4 is running lovely on my 3 year old Dell Latitude CPx J PIII 500,
256MB, 40GB HDD.

I had a look at the yoper screen shot (Yoper - 10/10 from me. for what thats
worth!) looks very nice I may have a play with it but nothing will tear me
away from the beloved god that is Red Hat :D

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing,