[Wolves] Apologies

Constantin Orasan dinel_list at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 8 10:43:47 BST 2005

Hi,

> I'm about to swear, so all those of a nervous disposition look away now...
>
> I'm looking for a decent HTML editor for Windows (there I said I'd be
> swearing).  It's not for me, it's for a fried (that old excuse, wink, wink)
> so I don't know if he's just after an editor or something more advanced.  Any
> suggestions for good ones (or warnings about the bad ones) would be
> appreciated.
>
> You can all look again now.

It depends what you want. If you friend knows HTML I recommend 1st Page
http://www.evrsoft.com/products.shtml
It's very nice and very simple. I used it a lot when I had to edit pages
in Windows.

An alternative is NVU: http://www.nvu.com/
I used it a bit and it looks fine and you don't need to know lots of
HTML

HTH

Dinel