[Wolves] Mplayer

Aypok aypok at aypok.co.uk
Thu Jul 14 14:19:57 BST 2005

Hi,

> I don't like messing around with it as I don't know what I'm doing. It plays
> movies and the sound works but they are out of sync.

The + and - keys on the numpad speed up and slow down the audio (or
video - I forget which), allowing you to make alterations to the
syncing.

It's a useful feature, but it can sometimes be tricky to get the correct
sync - depending on how out of sync it is already.

Hope that's of some use.

Aypok...

--
"'Bastardman!' The Chief cries as we slip into a parking space outside
the station with the grace and ease of a car accident. Which in fact it