[Wolves] plusnet adsl connection problem?

Jon Farmer jonfarmer at enta.net
Fri Jul 22 11:37:01 BST 2005

Kevin Adams wrote:

> Following on from this I've noticed that there are also at least two
> subscribers to the list who work for ISP's.  Could you let me know if
> you have a genuine ADSL uptime that is better than the one I seem to be
> getting from plusnet please.  It really is time I moved my account.

I don't know the nature of the Plusnet problems. I am saying this with a
obviously extremely biased stance but I have a Entanet 2Mb and have had
one outage in the last 2 years. It was out for about 12 hours and was a
BT problem somwhere and affected other ISP's

We mainly work through resellers and I think some of them are doing free
migration at the moment.

Regards

Jon

--