[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 96, Issue 14

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Fri Jul 22 12:26:44 BST 2005

Hi all thanks for the responce, I have taken a shine to the cannon
EOS 350D, just gonna go look at it this afternoon.

Also I have another issue, my raid controller chip is set to normal ide mode
on my mobo and i have a dvd drive on there, but for some reason it won't
recognise it, bios as well....the drie is fine because i have tried it on a
regular channel....do raid chips only support HDD's in normal mode???

thanks again