[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 96, Issue 14

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 13:42:32 BST 2005

On 22/07/05, Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- roundyz <roundyz at hotpop.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all thanks for the responce, I have taken a shine
> > to the cannon
> > EOS 350D, just gonna go look at it this afternoon.
>
> I don't know about Canon cameras but their printers
> are poorly supported under Linux, though the Canon
> scanner I inherited works fine, the driver isn't from
> Canon of course. Make sure you can use it with Linux.

I personally will not buy any Canon products.  I have e-mailed them
asking about Linux support for my scanner (LiDE 50).  In a nuthsell
they simply do not want to know.  I have e-mailed them back and told
them that until they decide to start supporting Linux I shall not buy
any more of their products.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer