[Wolves] One for Peter Cannon and the rest

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 23:11:24 BST 2005

Hello,

Since some write things on the post wanted more stuff,
i thought i write a few random linux stuff to get the
ball rolling which i hope won't last long.  As its
good this sticks to linux problems rather than general
stuff (other people have different views it seems).

#1 Is there really a ubuntu conspiracy with the ubuntu
foundation (have you heard).
I say - no there is'nt, all distros have avenues for
donations. Does the maker of ubuntu really need the
money?

#2 What is the ideal linux distro.
I say - ease of mandrake, stability of slackware, gui
of SUSE, apt-get, debian philosophy, ubuntu design,
fully multimedia, all out-of-box with all broswer
plugins, for newbies fully helped topics, fully auto
hardware, and other stuff i forget.

#3 Intel or AMD
I say - for most it does not matter, i choose AMD as
its cheaper for better and faster cpu.  If you know
are a high-level user they will have there own
prefences.  But recent test shown that the latest AMD
do better than Intel.

#4 texas, draw or other type of poker
I say - texas'hold them always, but draw poker is best
with social non-poker friends as you can get the most
laughs. Texas'hold them is like slackware (test your
real poker skill) and draw is like mandrake (easy,
simple and fun, great for newbie).

#5 pie factory or indian
I say - Indian, because its nearer.

#6 Ashes changes.
I say - We should stick with the same team.  Edgbaston
will have a new pitch.  So i am not sure why people
are predicted the pitch condition on advance based on
current pitches.  Because its new it could be greener
and favour bowlers.  It does normallly swing and can
be bowler frendly there.  So it is possible for
England to compete there and could win. No need for
panic stations YET.  If we held our catchs could of
been a different story.  Saying that Warne is a living
legend so at the moment Aus are favorites by far but
we must not yet lose hope.  To see Warne bowl with its
tricks is unbeliveable. A TOP TOP cricketer.  From a
un-baised point of view a pleasure to see and watch.

Cheers

Bobby