[Wolves] One for Peter Cannon and the rest

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 09:27:38 BST 2005

On Wednesday 27 July 2005 23:07, Bobby Singh wrote:

> Hello,

Ahhhhh

You're baiting me arn't you? ;)

> Since some write things on the post wanted more stuff,
> i thought i write a few random linux stuff to get the
> ball rolling which i hope won't last long.  As its
> good this sticks to linux problems rather than general
> stuff (other people have different views it seems).

Na, I like the soap box stuff.

> #1 Is there really a ubuntu conspiracy with the ubuntu
> foundation (have you heard).
> I say - no there is'nt, all distros have avenues for
> donations. Does the maker of ubuntu really need the
> money?

Ooh you've thrown a googly!! The Ubuntu fans won't like that.

> #2 What is the ideal linux distro.

One that works?

> #3 Intel or AMD
> I say - for most it does not matter, i choose AMD as
> its cheaper for better and faster cpu.  If you know
> are a high-level user they will have there own
> prefences.  But recent test shown that the latest AMD
> do better than Intel.

I've always disliked AMD and you answered you're own question
"I choose AMD as its cheaper" so cheap must mean its the best then?

> #4 texas, draw or other type of poker

Strip Poker?

> #5 pie factory or indian

Robert Peel pub, Bloxwich, its only over the road :D

> #6 Ashes changes.

Did we get thrashed the other day or what?

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing,