[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 89, Issue 3

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 12:56:58 BST 2005

On 01/06/05, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm not sure about classroom learning although I reckon some sort of group
> session would be good, its a pity there isn't a sort of virtual classroom
> like they advertise on those IBM adds but I suppose it would be chargeable
> and cost an arm and a leg.
>
> Anyone fancy setting one up? it could be limited to Wolves-LUG members only.
>
> Or failing that only the Inner circle members -LOL

Nothing new in that, Peter.  It's very, very similar to an install
fest'.  Oh, it's a very good idea too :-)  I think it would need
something like a set list of problems before hand.  Then, for people
to bring a PC to a set destination and for those with the knowledge
(not necessarily the gurus) to chip in with the answers.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street