[Wolves] fuckin linux format

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 19:53:20 BST 2005

On 03/06/05, Baza <baza at themauvezone.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> On 3 Jun 2005, at 17:09, roundyz wrote:
>
> > Just got my copy of LF Julys edition and im well pissed off. First
> > i can't get
> > the dvd off the cover with out ripping huge white stripes into it.
> > then there
> > is no disc in the case. I mean you pay £6.50 for a mag that helps the
> > awarness of the linux within the comunity and this happens, makes
> > me not
> > wanna buy it agian (allthough i proberbly will...).
> >
> > Fuck LF and fuck WH SMiths!!
> >

> > _
>
> Take it back and demand a disk!
>
> Baza

Baza's right, take it back.  The non removable disk thing happened to
a lot of LXF buyers a couple of months ago.  Myself included :-((((
It was highlighted in the online forums and was supposed to have been
sorted, never to happen again....  I'd e-mail the editor and
'politely' let him know that it has happened again.
--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street