[Wolves] simple network question please

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 25 16:04:14 BST 2005

Hello,

So you say i should put on the router firewall (which
is off).  Keep my guarddog on and on the other
computer put-up zone alarm.  (3 firewalls in other
words).
As a genral rule i thought you should not have
multiple firewalls beacuse of conflict (no-show etc.).
Or is that just applied to windows?

Cheers

Bob

PS:  Just as a matter of interest if i have firwall on
my linux as host can't that be used via a router so
the other pc and router don't need one. (proberly not
i suppose becauase its the routher that 'splits' (like
the technical word) the internet not the host
computer).