[Wolves] Best broadband upload rate

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Jun 29 17:27:09 BST 2005

On Wednesday 29 June 2005 17:12, roundyz wrote:

> no fedora core 4 review yet, sorry.

FC4 Ok'ish still getting sticky touchpad (never had that before) apt/synaptic
is available but packages and repos a bit thin on the ground.

Currently using yum with yum extender (Formerly yummi) seems a bit flaky one
minute yum from command line works then it gets all finicky about
dependencies yet yum extender doing the same thing works fine and vice versa.

Waiting for some of the packages available under FC3 to be available for FC4

Love the latest version of Kontact now has rss feed capability and I like the
way all the text mails in change stuff like this :) to smiley face pictures
(sorry all you purists I'm a GUI man through and through)

Want to get gdesklets installed but it looks like I'd have to do some work so
I'll wait for the FC4 rpm to be available.

Got Mplayer installed this afternoon. When I think of more I'll let you
know :)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon