[Wolves] LUGRadio Live

Old Dan djones9960 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 12:34:21 GMT 2005

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:22:18 -0800 (PST), Jono Bacon
<jonobacon at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Anyone interesting in coming or helping out?

This looks really cool.

I could help out by supplying two of the gaming boxes if you like (one
Athlon 1900+ and one Athlon 2000+  both with 512MB DDR RAM & 80Gig
disks, both with Geforce FX graphics) both running Ubuntu warty.

I'm not sure what spec you need, would this be adequate?

I can't supply the monitor unless I can get a lift though.  (It's a
21" CRT which I'd be happy to bring if somone helps with the lugging
it about part)

--
Dan