[Wolves] LUGRadio Live

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 12:37:02 GMT 2005

--- Old Dan <djones9960 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:22:18 -0800 (PST), Jono Bacon
> <jonobacon at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Anyone interesting in coming or helping out?
>
> This looks really cool.
>
> I could help out by supplying two of the gaming
> boxes if you like (one
> Athlon 1900+ and one Athlon 2000+  both with 512MB
> DDR RAM & 80Gig
> disks, both with Geforce FX graphics) both running
> Ubuntu warty.
>
> I'm not sure what spec you need, would this be
> adequate?
>
> I can't supply the monitor unless I can get a lift
> though.  (It's a
> 21" CRT which I'd be happy to bring if somone helps
> with the lugging
> it about part)

This is great Dan. Could you post about it on this
thread: http://forums.lugradio.org/viewtopic.php?t=540
- this way we can keep track of who is bringing what.
It looks like this could be a pretty cool feature of
LUGRadio Live.

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician