[Wolves] Installed Programs and SuSE 9.2 Pro

Tim Humpherson tim.humpherson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 22:12:42 GMT 2005

Guys,

The explanation that you all outlined in this topic is now fully
understood.  I now know what YOU does.

I have to admit, I "thought" that Y.O.U. would keep the packages
uptodate as well as patches.  Obviously I am wrong in that respect and
I thank you all for pointing me in the right direction.

I have a spare HDD readily formatted, and will install various Linux
Distros.  I now have FOUR HDDS...  XP (sic), SuSE 9.2 Pro, FC3 and one
spare.  Hmmm, I'll have a go with Debian-derived Ubuntu.  I like to
try and learn all things different.  It is difficult to pick which one
I would stick as they are are excellent, indeed.  Eg. SuSE is
excellent with USB detection, and so on....

But THANK YOU to all of you that clarifies what SuSE Y.O.U. is all about.

Cheers.

Tim.