[Wolves] Old, old AMD CPU's

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 21:02:06 BST 2005

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:13:13 +0100 (BST), Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Would anybody happen to have an old - but working -
> > AMD K6-2 450 or
> > 500 CPU (it might take the later 533 but I'm not
> > sure) that they are
> > willing to sell to me?
>
> As it happens I do and you can have it. They probably
> wouldn't be more than £3 from a computer fair so I'm
> not going to ask for anything. How I get it to you is
> another question, I don't really have time to drive
> across to you at the moment. I could post it I
> suppose.
>
> Ad
>
> --
>
> http://www.drinky.org.uk
>
> http://blog.drinky.org.uk

Adam, that is wonderful.  I can pop over to Wolverhampton practically
any time.  In fact, my dear wife and youngest daughter have already
roped me into taking them into the city centre sometime this week.
Just say a time :-)  Can you make it during the day at all?

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street