[Wolves] I installed kubuntu recently BUT.............

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 2 20:11:10 BST 2005

Hello,

There is lots of info when entering the 'dmesg | less
less /var/log/messages' command (if i did paste it
here it would take up pages).
Basically my HD map (80gb maxtor)

#1 XP
#5 FAT32
#6 swap
#4 mandrake
#3 kubuntu

Would Kubuntu have issues of multibooting.  Maybe i
have done this wrong.  Because rather than using the
kubuntu MBR i did it myself in Mandrake using GRUB.
Simply because when i but on the kubuntu/ubuntu MBR i
lost all my partitions (mandrake resuce or xp command
or adjusting grub in ubuntu did'nt save me).

You have /lib kernal modules (2.6....) during start up
of Kubunt.

Thanks

Bob
less /var/log/kern.log