[Wolves] Hello - first post from me !

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 00:36:15 BST 2005

--- Stuart Langridge <stuart.langridge at gmail.com>
wrote:
> On 5/3/05, Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > You could teach him/her what the Firefox icon
> looks
> > like, make a desktop shortcut and configure
> automatic
> > login. Though it's not so easy on Ubuntu to do
> > automatic login.
>
> Rubbish. :-)
>
> System | Administration | Login Screen Setup.
> Tick "log in a user automatically after a specified
> number of seconds".
> Choose the user from the dropdown list.
> Click "Close".

So it is, I stand corrected. And rightly so.

To be honest I hadn't looked at it, I just vaguely
recalled a developer saying on the forums that he
wouldn't consider and auto login and now I think about
it, he was saying he wouldn't consider it as default.

My mistake.

Now, if you could just tell me how to enable numlock
by default...

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk