[Wolves] Hello - first post from me !

Tim Childe tim.childe.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 6 09:35:43 BST 2005

Oh how stupid I feel this morning !! Of course it's the extended partition
!!
What a muppet !!!!!
 I'll plead extreme tiredness !!!!!

Anyway, this idea that I may have hit hde1 instead of hde is quite likely -
an easy typo to do.
 However, reinstalling grub won't help, I don't think, as I'm getting
'invalid media error' from a dos boot for the partition. (It will get my
linux back though, which is a start)
 Unless there is some sort of grub uninstall that will take it back off ??
 Anyway, must get back to teaching work !!
 Tim.C

Tim.C