[Wolves] Ftp to my server problem

Gary gary at leamore.net
Wed May 11 21:42:48 BST 2005

Check to see if the existing files are the same owner as the account you are FTP'ing as.
Rather than overwriting the existing file, try deleting it and then uploading your new file.
As well as checking the owner and permissions of the files you are overwriting, check the current directory permissions/ownership too.

Gary

Baza wrote ..