[Wolves] Linux compatible MP3 player

Deusiah deusiah at gmail.com
Mon May 16 08:36:40 BST 2005

I'd still go with an iRiver but one of the older ones, you don't need
a colour screen on a music player anyway.

I opted for the iHP-120, should have gone for the iHP-140 which as you
may have guessed has a 40GB drive as opposed to a 20GB one.

I can vouch for the ease of use and great sound quality of this
product. It's very useful having a 20GB drive that you can carry
around.

Chris