[Wolves] Broadband recommendations

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 14:24:43 BST 2005

On 5/16/05, Stuart Langridge <stuart.langridge at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone got any good recommendations for broadband providers meeting
> the requirements below?
>
> Aq.

I'm now looking at Plus Net after dithering for ages.  They are doing
a free (as long as you stay with them for 5 years) set and the usual
crappy USB modem.  2mb speed for £14.99 a month.  I've been checking
to see what the service is like and it seems to be above average
consistently.

Now watch somebody pull out a report saying they are crap :-)

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street