[Wolves] Broadband recommendations

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Mon May 16 15:14:56 BST 2005

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 02:23:47PM +0100, Kevanf1 wrote:

> I'm now looking at Plus Net after dithering for ages.  They are doing
> a free (as long as you stay with them for 5 years) set and the usual
> crappy USB modem.  2mb speed for £14.99 a month.  I've been checking
> to see what the service is like and it seems to be above average
> consistently.
>
> Now watch somebody pull out a report saying they are crap :-)

Now you mention it... they ain't too bad :) I've been with them for nearly 18
months now and they seem OK. I've only had one outage problem with them so far
and they seem to have dealt with it quite well. Mine is quite expensive at
£29.99/month but a previous employer paid for it and I carried it on when I
left. I also have static IP addresses which bumps the price up anyway.

All in all, not bad. Not bad at all :)

Lee

leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136 www.mud-dog.org
I Need A Reason To Stand Up And Fight
Need To Believe What I See - The Silver Drop - Mnemic