[Wolves] Broadband recommendations

Old Dan djones9960 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 14:38:58 BST 2005

On 5/16/05, Stuart Langridge <stuart.langridge at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone got any good recommendations for broadband providers meeting
> the requirements below?

BT have an ADSL offer going now where you get 2Mb for £22.99 a month
for a few months which then goes up to £24.99, with a 15GB/month
limit.  Having just switched to them, though, I can't say I exactly
recommend them as I haven't noticed any speed increase (in fact, if
anything I'd say the speed has decreased from my old Wanadoo account
which was 512k).  I got switched at midnight last night, however, and
I may have screwed up somewhere... :)

Can this guy not just get a telewest connection?  They have a slower
'basic' package for £14.99/month (no usage limit, 256k connection)
though you have to get the phone, otherwise it's £17.99.

--
Dan