[Wolves] Why does Ubuntu want the CD to install portmap?

Steve Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Tue May 17 16:54:26 BST 2005

Peter Cannon wrote:

>Your a clever man, when you see adds on the TV from computeach "I was a bog
>brush cleaner now I earn 50 Million a day as an IT support engineer" surely
>you understand the veiled message?

The only message I see on that advert is 'we can sell you some finance'
Just like the 'no job? low credit rating? own your own home? then sell
your soul to us' companies ;-)  I don't think they offer any guerentee
that you can pass the exams or that they are easy just finance to get a
bit of training and the exam fees.

sparkes