[Wolves] Badly in need of a forum?

mad-malc at tiscali.co.uk mad-malc at tiscali.co.uk
Tue May 17 22:46:58 BST 2005

Yep that's right I guess my main point is that a lot of the traffic on the
mailing list would have been better placed on a forum, i mean if someone's
got a problem with an application and needs help, a forum would be a repositiory
of advice, of course advice given might be debated but it would just be one
thread whereas the mailing list generates myriad threads. and can become
overwhelming hiding informed discussion in just one of the many emails.

Mad Malc