[Wolves] Badly in need of a forum?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 10:26:21 BST 2005

Ok, I believe that one thing has really turned up in this never ending
ridiculous head beating saga.  When a message takes a different turn I
will try to remember to make a change to the subject line.  Once
again, my thanks go to whoever it was who showed me the Edit Subject
field in GMail; how I missed it in the first place is beyond me :-)
Other than that there is nothing wrong with the mailing list and no
reason that I see for setting up a forum to run parallel to it.  One
medium of communication is ample - apart from the social meetings of
course.

Now, I'm sorry to have to say this 'Mad Malc' but you are starting to
come across as what is termed a troll.  A troll is generally somebody
who frequents the newsgroups and deliberately incenses people.  I'm
not saying that you are doing this deliberately but this is how it is
appearing.  Please, let's drop it, the debate is at a dead end, the
majority do not want a forum.  You have asked politely and that is
fine and acceptable, please don't keep pushing it :-)
--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street