[Wolves] Badly in need of a forum? Apologies if offence caused.

mad-malc at tiscali.co.uk mad-malc at tiscali.co.uk
Wed May 18 20:59:52 BST 2005

Kevin wrote

>"Now I'm sorry to have to say this 'Mad Malc' but you are starting to
>come across as what is termed a troll.  A troll is generally somebody
>who frequents the newsgroups and deliberately incenses people.  I'm
>not saying that you are doing this deliberately but this is how it is
>appearing.  Please, let's drop it, the debate is at a dead end, the
>majority do not want a forum.  You have asked politely and that is
>fine and acceptable, please don't keep pushing it :-)"

Hi Kevan and all
I apologise if my first mailing stirred you up, I'm not a 'Troll' as you
put it, just a newbie who was getting totally lost under the number of emails
which were pretty much unfathomable, particularly as,  with my original posting,
the emails tend to run of in different directions with the same header.
I haven't yet set up an email client, I've been using email for 4 to 5 years
and would never entertain outlook express on my home computer. Iknow there
are some excellent linux ones Thunderbird and Kmail etc.
I also tend to completely re-arrange my system from time to time, swapping
operating systems etc. and therefore tend to leave emails on my mail providers
web space, rather than download them to my machine with an email client and
subsequently have to dig them out when ditching that operating system.

Mad Malc