[Wolves] Linux for idiots

Larry Tomkins ls.tomkins at btinternet.com
Fri May 20 19:45:29 BST 2005

Hi
I will agree the Linux is better then windows for many
things, and it's safer for surfing, but there are some
areas mainly available apps when it comes nowhere
near. I am thinking of Cooledit the audio editor,
there is nothing in linux that comes anywhere near.
Also I like musicmatch jukebox again nothing in linux
with the same functionality. Scanner support is
improving but again not in the same league, the same
goes for digital cameras too. But we stay here hoping
Larry T.
p.s.
Linspire is good those that don't wish to know the
internals of an op sys (or idiots as you call them)